Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tag - I'm It!

Here is a little bit about me...

Jobs I've had. . .
1. before college- California Nails Receptionist.
2. during college- Volunteer Worker at Department of Workforce Services, Cheerleading and Gymnastics Coach, CNA for Mother/Baby.
3. after college- OB/GYN Registered Nurse
4. Current-taking care of my two babies. I plan on going back to school in a few years to become a Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse Midwife.

Movies I can watch over and over again . . .
1. Any "chick flick"
2. Christmas Vacation
3. Rounders
4.Field of Dreams- for my husband

Places I have lived. . .
1. Hayward, California
2. Sandy, Utah
3. Taylorsville, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Dallas, Texas
5. San Antonio, Texas

Favorite TV shows. . .
1. Grey’s Anatomy (hands down!)
3. Desperate Housewives
4. ER
5. Entourage
6. Army Wives
7.Brothers and Sisters

Places I have been on Vacation . . .
1. Florida- Disneyland
2. Vietnam
3. Cancun (senior trip)
4. St. George- our “family” trips

Favorite Foods...
1. Seafood- Lobster and Crab are my favorites!!!
2. A good ‘ole steak
3. Mexican- You can get enough chips and salsa
4. Italian


Websites I visit Daily. . .
1. E-mail
2. Google
3. Blogs
4. allnurses.com

Places I'd rather be right now. . .
-Hmmm…no where. I am happy right where I am. (Although I do MISS EVERYONE in Utah-so I guess I would rather be there visiting them!!).

Now here are the people I am tagging. . .
-Everyone on my friends list

Thanks to Beth Davis for tagging me!

1 comment:

Beth Davis said...

Ok, I knew we were friends but we also have a lot in common! I'm glad I tagged you. The girls were looking at your blog this weekend and we just love you and miss you so much! We couldn't believe your vietnam trip- you are amazing and I love having you as my friend! You are one of the sweetest girls in the world! Oh and we loved watching the cute videos of your girlies. Love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer