Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'M ADDICTED...


I just bought the Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 and I LOVE IT! I have really been getting into digital scrapbooking lately. It is SO ADDICTING! I have added a few awesome links under my digital scrapbooking section you need to check out if you are interested. If anyone knows of any other websites that have great supplies or templates, please feel free to let me know. Any other tips are welcomed, as well. I cannot figure out why my slideshow will not post here, but at the bottom of the page you can see a few pages I have been working on. Keep in mind, I am just a BEGINNER :).

4 comments:

Summer said...

tell me about it. i love all the stuff out there! i also love that someone else is creative for me! cut and paste baby.

Beth Davis said...

Hey girlie! I've been meaning to email you for a while. I love your blog- it looks great! How did you do your cute Title- it looks so good and the pictures are darling. I will email you soon- I promise! Any time I have, I'm usually emailing JC. Tucker is starting to get on a normal schedule now so I'm finding a little more time to do things. Love ya!

Heather Guymon said...

Ok so this is totally random, I was doing a search for something and came accross your blog. Basically, we share the same last name. I did not think it was a common last name, until last month, another Guymon family moved into our ward here in Cedar Park (outside of Austin TX). I just think its fun and interesting because still to me, it does not strike me as a common last name. Anyways, so I am here to introduce myself. I am Heather Guymon! My husband and I both have blogs...you can check us out and read all about our boring life!

PureDesign said...

Hey my wife found your blog, and I was just coming to check out the other Guymon's in the world.

Anyways here's a cool site that has to do with Scrap booking and blogging.

Scrapblog

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer