Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary, Babe!


No 7 year itch here. We are still going strong and as happy as ever. I was attending a wedding this past weekend in Dallas, so Chris and I are going to celebrate our anniversary a little later. Its crazy how fast time goes by. I can remember not sleeping the night before the wedding because I was so excited. Then we had some miscommunication about what time he was to arrive at the temple. I sat there for an hour thinking I was being stood up on my wedding day. Turns out, I forgot to tell him the new time we were meeting so we could take pictures before hand. After that, things were right on schedule and as planned - aside from someone locking our keys in our car after decorating it, which caused the alarm to go off as we were trying to leave for our honeymoon.



Good times and great memories! Thanks for the beautiful memories we have shared together. I know we will have a lifetime of more memories to enjoy together. I love you, babe!

And here is my favorite part of being married:
"Snuggling Pigs"

6 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

wow 7 yrs - time sure does fly. Oh how sad that you thought you were being stood up on your wedding :(
You look beautiful in your dress!
7 yrs later and still in love - perfect!

The Johansen Family said...

Seven years, Tony and I are at Ten years soon. where does the time go. Well it was great to see what you have been up too. Your daughters are addorable. We decided that the odds were against us and stopped with three boys. But we love them and all there energy. Keep in touch.

Suz said...

Happy Anniversary...I hear the smile in your words. Take care of each other.

Wardell Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two are so cute together...7 years and going strong-that is so great! Btw, you look the same as you did back then...beautiful as ever!

Amber said...

Wow!thats so fun! you guys are such a darling couple and family!!

Summer said...

wow 7 yrs! we just had #3 you guys still look great!! (not too old yet :)
congrats! i love the snuggle pig pic

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer