Monday, April 13, 2009

Is Easter Here?


Kennedi kept asking question such as, "is the Easter Bunny here", except she would forget the word bunny and just call him Easter. "Did Easter hop all the way over to, Grammies?" ...I think we are approaching the question phase :)

We had a nice Easter Sunday. We all gathered at my parent's house to eat and visit. The girls were so excited that the Easter Bunny left them a basket. They couldn't get over that there were candy inside the eggs. They thought that was the coolest thing.









2 comments:

Jared and Amber said...

Ok, I am literally in tears! They are getting so big and I have not seen them for soooooo long! We can't wait to see you guys! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!! My favoriste is the black and white one with both the girls looking down. I love photo shoots. Liam needs to get here so that we can do some with him. Love ya SIS!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer