Monday, August 3, 2009

Kamrynn's 3rd Birthday


I Can't believe my baby's 3! I purchased a play wedding dress a while back and decided to take Kennedi's pictures in the dress at the temple when she turned 3. I thought it would be fun to look back on when she gets married. Now its Kamrynn's turn since she just turned 3. Thank heavens I had my best friend, Charity with me to help out. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. It was 12:00 noon, not a very good time to take pictures, overcast, and very hot and humid. I think the girls did well considering those factors and I managed to get a couple of shots.















1 comment:

Kelly Evanson said...

oh this whole post is just darling!! your girls are beautiful. loved all the updates. how fun that they get to go to a little preschool!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer