Sunday, January 27, 2008

TEAM Fitness


I must be crazy because I joined TEAM fitness at Lifetime Fitness Gym. It is an intense 3 month training program that meets 3 times a week. It includes a personal trainer, small group training and a nutritionist. I went to a sample class on Saturday and it kicked my butt. My legs haven't felt this fatigued since BYU's 3-a-day cheer practices almost 10 years ago. OUCH! I am hoping it will whip my butt back into shape. I'll keep you posted. Let me know if any of you have participated in this program and how it was.

7 comments:

Granum Family said...

I'm impressed, good luck!!!

Summer said...

hey good luck!! i goined a group held by the city of idaho falls. its not as intense but if you win the challenge you get like 500$! i need a personal trainer though. its tough!!!

Amber said...

Go YOU!! That is great! I need to do something but I am always finding a reason why I should not work out that day!! Let me know how it is!

Amber said...

hey tiff! about RSV, my doctor said this year is so bad and he was putting 5 year olds in the hospital with it.... scary stuff. hopefully she doesnt have it!! let me know what you find out! love ya!

Jen said...

Sounds like a program I need to sign up for! You will have to let me know how it goes. I am way impressed!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Go girl! I just got a trainer at Lifetime as well--I've got to get this horrible baby weight off! I'll be sore right along with you!

wackyjackie said...

Hi Tiffani! I saw your comment on Jen's blog and thought I would check yours out. Your girls are too cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer