Saturday, February 9, 2008

TEAM fitness update

Well, it was the end of the first week of TEAM fitness and I have lost 4 pounds. Only ___ more to go (like I would tell you -Ha). Anyways the class is awesome. On Monday's and Friday's we do circuit training for 1 hour and on Wednesday's we do cardio for an hour. I like to go on my own Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Saturday's to get in some extra cardio. I am a little frustrated because with this class we are supposed to have a nutritionist come and we haven't seen her yet. So if any of you out there have 1200 calorie meal plans please let me know and email it to me. I am just guessing I should have around 1200 calories and I have made my own meal plan program on excel. If any of you have professional meal plans or advice, please send it my way. Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Jocelyn, I am happy to hear that you will be going through it with me. That's awesome! Keep up your hard work. Oh, if any of you San Antonio mom’s out there have a membership to Lifetime, let me know and maybe we can meet there sometime. It’s always nice to have a friend to workout with.



By the way, did I ever show you that I am in a fitness magazine??? How's that body for having two kiddo's-lol.



Don't you just LOVE photoshop :)

4 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Tiff,
about the calories...at Lifetime they will do these tests (MAP test and RMR test) I highly recomend them before you decide on your final calorie intake. I just had mine done and it has helped me a lot with knowing how much I need to eat. Keep up the good work! It will all be worth it (or at least that is what I constantly tell myself!)

Granum Family said...

You look amazing after having 2 kiddos... love the magazine cover :) Good luck on working out!

Tracie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Why don't I know you? You are adorable and your family too! What ward are you in? You seem much more advanced in the digital arts than myself. I could learn a few things. Lets have one of these ladies introduce us!
tracie barr

Beth Davis said...

You are such a dork! I love the photoshop picture.
Maybe I should do a Team Fitness, I have 2 months before JC gets home, I need to start doing something!
Love you and good luck. Let me know how you like it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer