Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Vacation within a Vacation...


So am I the last person to find out about Great Wolf Lodge, or what? How come nobody told me? What a fun place to stay, if you like water parks, that is. This hotel is a total vacation spot in one. It has two water parks, one inside and one outside; a magical quest that takes you all around the hotel; arcades, computer games and more, such as Rock Band and Guitar Hero; Girls Pedicure/Manicure shop; Massages and facials etc. What a fun place to take a vacation with the whole family. I highly recommend it. My parents found this place when we were looking for a place to stay in Dallas for David Rohm's wedding, a good family friend. Unfortunately, it was a quick trip and I did not have the girls with me. They would have had so much fun. Check it out if you want a fun trip or need a great family reunion idea.

3 comments:

Jocelyn Allan said...

I love this picture--it looks like so much fun!

The Johansen Family said...

we stayed at a place like this in New York and it was great. Perfect weather inside and the kids could have some supervised fun all day long. The best part is when you need to crash your right there at your hotel..Looks like you had a blast.

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to go there!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer