Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lewisville High School 10 Year Reunion

Wow! Has it really been 10 years? It just seems like yesterday, but at the same time so much has happened since then. I moved away from home, graduated college with three degrees, got married and started a beautiful family. A lot can change in ten years. I wonder what the next ten will bring?

For our reunion, we started by attending the LHS Fighting Farmers football game. If any of you are familiar with Texas High School Football, you will know what I am talking about when I say, "It’s a big deal" and the "whole town shuts down." Yep, just like the movies. Although they are currently no state champs like we were, it was still a fun atmosphere to be in. I had a blast introducing my husband to all of my good high school friends. He was such a great sport to let me drag him around. I think he even may have had a better time than me because he got to "talk sports" all Saturday with my friend RC. He just blended right in and started to make friends, like always. What a lucky girl I am to have such a great husband. Thanks, babe! We had such a fun weekend.
Saturday afternoon we went with RC and his brothers to Lewisville's Western Days and finished the night off with the official reunion. It was great to see everyone doing so well. Thanks for all the wonderful memories we have shared together and for making my high school experience a great one.













This last picture is funny because all of us were trying to figure out which way the "L" goes. Once cheerleaders, always cheerleaders :) (that is the ONLY time you will find me making fun of cheerleaders) -lol

2 comments:

Suz said...

10 years! You look great and sounds like a great time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Makes me wish I had gone to my 10 year reunion. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Love you Sis!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer