Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We traveled to North Padre Island, in Corpus Christi for the 4th of July weekend to have our family pictures taken by, Elizabeth. The scenery was beautiful and we are so excited to see the pictures. I will post them as soon as we get them.
After a very early morning of picture taking, we had time to play at the beach with the kids. Kennedi loved playing in the water and sand, but Kamrynn was not too sure about getting her hands and feet dirty (which surprises me with her). She has always been my messy kid. Dirty and all, they still managed to have a great time at the beach.












After we got home from visiting the beach, we were able to go see the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus! The kids loved it. Christopher said that the only thing he remembers about going to the circus when he was little was that it "was stupid" because he never got to have cotton candy; so as a joke that was the first thing my dad bought for him when we sat down.

My brother Kris and I (the clowns that we are) decided to go during intermission to have our faces painted and come back like nothing happened just to see the reactions on the kid’s faces. The younger brothers got a good laugh, but Kennedi was somewhat taken back by the whole thing and wanted me to "wash it off, mom." She also said that I was not supposed to color on my face. She doesn't miss a thing!














1 comment:

Jocelyn Allan said...

Fun weekend! You guys are such a cute family--I love seeing pictures of all the fun things everyone does on the 4th.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer