Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Grams


I have the best Grams in the whole world. No one shares a bond like my Grams and I. I love her so much and she has always been there for me. From when I was really little until now, she has always held a special place in my heart. I love you, Grams! XOXO

What Is a Grandma?

"A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. She is someone you can tell your secrets and worries to, and she hopes and prays that all your dreams come true. She always loves you, no matter what. She can see past temper tantrums and bad moods, and makes it clear that they don't affect how precious you are to her. She is an encouraging word and a tender touch. She is full of proud smiles. She is the one person in the world who loves you with all her heart, who remembers the child you were and cherishes the person you've become." ~Barbara Cage~









xoxoxo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely surprise my Sweetheart! And thoughtful I will add, too.
From the moment we were told you would be arriving in this world, Grams could hardly wait for January 21, 1980 to arrive & to hold you in my arms for the first time was one of the most wonderful events in my life - but here I will add two more ~ I may be your Grams, & I am MOST proud of that fact ~ but the gifts of our darling Kennedi & Kamrynn are MORE blessings bestowed upon me through you. This Grams is blessed beyond all measure. And you, sweetheart, are at the top of that blessing I hold MOST dear. Thank you for being you; thank you for being mine. Hugs & eternal kisses to my lil g's from their GG.
I love YOU forever.
Grams & GG

Amber said...

that was so sweet! I didnt know your girls b days were this month. Tell them happy birthday from us and give them hugs and kisses! Those are darling pictures! Love Ya

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer