Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend Update...

This weekend was very special for me. First of all I have to thank my mother-in-law, Corby, for coming to help watch the girls so I could attend my Grandma & Grandpa Linschotens sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. The girls had so much fun with you, as they always do. They went to the park, made cookies, watched movies and played a Pretty, Pretty, Princess game. The girls were in heaven. We love you so much!


While my mother-in-law was helping watch the kids, I flew with my mom to Utah. We stayed at my Uncle Todd's and Aunt Kathryn's house and had so much fun. The days were filled with shopping with my best friend, Charity and cousin Lexie and the nights were spent doing girls things and watching movies.

My grandparents were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on Saturday October 11th, which also happens to be my uncles birthday. For those of you who know, there is nothing that can compare to a temple sealing. It was beautiful and so meaningful to me. I am so grateful that I, as well as my grandparents, will be married for time and all eternity. What a special meaning that has.

More pictures to come...

1 comment:

Jocelyn Allan said...

You were in Utah during Homecoming and you didn't come to the cheer alumni gatherings?!!! Shame!!! :) We had a great time seeing some of the old faces from the squad--hopefully you can make it next year!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer