Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

For as long as I can remember Halloween has always been a big event in my family. Every Halloween morning my mom would get my brother, Kris and I, up for school early to do our make-up, mostly scary, of course. My mom is really into Halloween decorations and my favorite part was the cob webs and the scary door decorations.




Since then, her Halloween decorations have evolved with more life size figures. People come over to take pictures inside her house on Halloween night, while Jake and Jordan are outside scaring the trick-or-treaters as they come up to the door.




We started off the day by watching some of the Goosebumps series that was on T.V.. Kamrynn loved it, but was sure to keep her hands close by when she needed to cover her eyes.


We did all the girly make-up and I discovered that Kami may be the next eyelash model. It's amazing what a little mascara can do.




Next, we got all dressed up and went to Grammie's house. The kids played on the playground in the back yard while I took some pictures (my favorite part).
















As you may have noticed, Kennedi, changed her mind and decided she no longer wanted to be a pirate. She now wanted to be a princess.

Following the pictures, it's tradition that we go to my Grams house. There she has a bags of fun Halloween toys for the kids. Grams also loves to decorate the house for Halloween. The girls just love looking at all the decorations.



After GG's house, we met Christopher and began our trick-or-treating adventure. After each house, Kennedi kept saying, "Can we do more trick-or-treating?" and "This is so much fun!" Kami, on the other hand, would practically ask every person at the door for a "big hug...and a big kiss" before she left. She also made herself feel comfortable and sat right down in someone's chair and started chatting.




We practically had to force the kids to quit trick-or-treating. We finally made it home and watched Monster House as a family, ate candy, then crashed! Once again, we had a very happy Halloween.

6 comments:

Granum Family said...

Awesome picture! Your girls look so cute. I also love that you got dressed up too!

KRUSS said...

Those are the cutest pictures. You have such a cute family. Miss you guys.

Lyndsey Brady said...

I cannot believe how beautiful your girls are.... Ok, just kidding I can! You have an adorable family and take phenomenal pictures! I love you all and miss you as well, you will always be family to me!

Anonymous said...

Tiff you did a great job with the pictures!! I loved how the pirate ones turned out with the playground it was perfect. You are so good with Photoshop I want tutorials when I come out Texas. I have to get all ready to take good pictures when the little one gets here. Love you Sis! You are amazing!!!

Beth Davis said...

Those pictures are beautiful Tiff- Seriously! I thought we did a lot for Halloween, but you guys look like you had so much fun!! I do love your mom's house too- those decorations are awesome:-)
So yeah- I don't think Blurb works with Blogspot, but if you find out something different- let me know!

Amber said...

SO cute! THose pics are amazing! The girls look so stinkin cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer