Friday, October 3, 2008

"Zip it!"

As many of you mothers know, your kids seem to need your attention most when you are on the phone. This evening I was trying to leave a message for someone when Kennedi came running up to me to tell on Kamrynn. I tried to show her that I was on the phone, but it didn't work. She kept yelling and screaming. When I got off the phone, I bent down to her level to tell her, "Kennedi, when I am on the phone you need to zip it" as I did the motion across my lips. She looked at me with confusion and concern and said, "but mom, my finger isn't a zipper."

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Tiffany this is Ben, glad to hear that you and your family are doing well. I dont hardly log on to the blog stuff but Rachel told me about your post. Hope all is well for you and we are doing great out here in west Texas. Our email is ba_rca_ka@yahoo.com.
BEn

Amber said...

I love it! She is to smart! It will be fun to see you this weekend! By the way you look so pretty in your last post! (you always do though!)

Beth Davis said...

I love how unfiltered kids minds are! They are so sweet!!!
I just saw your reunion post, and it looks like you had so much fun! You look gorgeous!! I just went to my reunion this past weekend in Georgia and had a great time! It's always fun to catch up with old friends.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Scrapbook Pages

Vietnam 2004

Summer